Monday, July 13, 2009

Mexico City

What a blessing to be in the largest city in the world! There is hunger in the people of Mexico to hear the Word of God. In the past years I have done many events with pastor Arturo Farela mostly with Indian groups in the mountains. It was good to see him again and to share in his congregation.


In the time of crisis many understand that their only hope is in the Lord. He is the source of everything we need. Gods loving kindness is given to all that ask for it


After service I was treated to a tasty meal prepared by churh ladies. Buen provecho!


Sunday evening I ministered in another church in Mexico City. Pastor Moises was kind to have me. Again the love of the Lord was poured out upon all that were present. God is so good!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. This looks so exciting...wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patrick-

    I finally made it to your blog! I have enjoyed reading your posts and seeing the photos. It is so uplifting to see your progress and to hear the confidence in your words that you are doing the work God set in front of you. It seems like there are so few who ever know the feeling you have found. I am so lost and I pray everyday to find my way and to fulfill God's plan for me. I feel like I fall short of my potential.

    ReplyDelete