Monday, July 6, 2009

Ocotlan, Jalisco

This is Chapala Lake in the State of Jalisco. It is about an hour from Guadalajara. This pic was taken on the back side of the church building. I thought of Jesus, teaching along the lake shore. There were about 100 in attendance and a sweet presence of the Lord.
Part of the challenge is to find someone to takes pics for me while I am ministering, this day I couldn't find anyone so pics are limited. These girls are enjoying a snack after service. Next sunday I will be in Mexico City.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hey Patrick, there should be a map on your website with a blue line showing where your car has been criss-crossing Mexico, sewing up souls for Christ! "Living to serve...love to give...giving brings me joy!" God be with you!

    ReplyDelete