Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Radio Program

My desire to blog comes and goes. There are moments when I feel an inspired to write something and other times I wonder what is the use! In a way we are all called to be missionaries. We all live in our own little world and we touch lives in the place that we live. There are others though who leave their homeland to go to a place where there is a need for the Gospel message. When I arrived in Saltillo the first man I met told me about a spot at the radio station and offered to pay for the first two programs if I wanted to get involved. Since that day I have not missed a radio program. The gospel of Christ has been clear and lives have been touched through this effort. I meet people every week who listen to the programs and tell me how it has blessed their lives. Our church has grown as a result of the radio effort and our ministry is respected in Saltillo and beyond. I am blessed to be able to touch the lives of hurting people. Lives who need hope and faith to go forward. Thank you for praying for us and for believing in what we are doing for Christ. Blessings to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment