Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Heart breaking

On a daily basis a missionary is hit by cries for help. The need in the world is so great. People needing more than a prayer as well wishes. People need help! If I were to keep track of the amount of finances that I give to people in need I´m sure I would be shocked. It is important for one to be sensitive to the real needs that are presented and to discern those who are out for a quick fix to their problems. I try not to have a hard heart towards the real needs. I understand that I cannot fix everybodies problems but the compassion of the Lord compels one to give. Missionaries don´t have abundance of finances. We use wisely what we have to administer. Compassion though is a powerful source. I hope that I will never lack in that area!

No comments:

Post a Comment