Saturday, April 25, 2009

Swine Flu

Take a deep breath, this too will pass! So many people have been concerned about the "Swine Flu" and me going to Mexico. I can't think of a better time to go than when the need is the greatest. I'm holding onto Psalm 91 and in it it says, "a thousand shall fall at thy right and ten thousand on your left but it shall not come near you." I guess that pretty much takes care of this problem. The hardest part right now is the wait! I'm ready to go! Thanks for your prayers and support.

1 comment:

  1. Patrick, I know how you love and know all the scriptures, but particularly the Psalms, so just remember Psalms 28:7 "The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song." I can't think of any verse that fits you better, brother!

    ReplyDelete