Saturday, April 18, 2009

On the Road again....

Willie Nelson is known for this famous song. It serves well for this first blog and describes quite literally what I will be doing. It all starts on May 3 in Matamoros Mexico. I will be ministering at a church called "John 3:16" and from there start my journey south into the heart of Mexico. This is a "faith Journey", I am leaving it all up to the Lord to lead and open doors. A pastor once said, "all you need to be used by God is enough money to get out of town." How True this statement has been in my life. In my next blog I will give some information to where to send any donation for this ministry. Jesus said, "Truly the harvest is great and labourers are few, pray the Lord of the Harvest to send for workers into the harvest."

1 comment:

  1. Patrick, "The Lord bless you and keep you. The Lord let His face to shine upon you and give you peace."

    ReplyDelete