Monday, February 8, 2010

Partners Needed!

The call for me to "GO" came at an early age! As the doors opened, I went! A pastor once said, "all you need to be used by God is enough money to get out of town." That sounded simple enough for me so off I went! It had been an interesting 34 years serving in different areas such as church planting, evangelism, pastoring and making disciples. The fruit speaks for itself.
For this new adventure I need partners to help with this phase of the ministry. It doesn´t take alot, just a commitment to pray and to give financially as the Lord leads you to. What is this project? I am planting a new church in the Saltillo area of Mexico that has over 1 million people. I need sponcers for my radio program every Sunday morning. The cost for one hour is just $50.00 US. We just rented a building for Sunday morning worship. In our first service we had 30 new people and several are interested to help out. I´m asking for you to consider being a partner with us. It is so much easier with a group of people that are standing with me.
If you are interested to sow into this project you can deposit direct into my Wells Fargo Account
Patrick Veach # 5281116615. If you need a tax receipt drop me a line and I will give instructions. Let´s work together to build God´s kingdom and lay up some treasures in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment