Monday, June 29, 2009

Cuernavaca, Morelos

Cuernavaca is known as the City of Eternal Spring. The climate is almost perfect year around. It is one hour south of Mexico City and is a beautiful place. Pastor Guillermo and Paty Lopez have been working here for several years and their congregation is growing.
Part of my calling is to encourage pastors. Here in this picture, several of the congregation members are surrounding their pastors and are praying for them. It's so nice to see a congregation loving on their pastors.
Don't get me mixed with Elvis, I do like from time to time to play with the band and get some hands clapping and feet stomping. I think some were evening dancing, oh my!
This young man is Fernando, he came for the first time and accepted Christ into his heart. This absolutely fills my heart with joy and makes it all worth while. There are angels rejoicing in the heavens to see a sinner come to Jesus.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Si el Espiritu de Dios se mueve en mi, yo danzo como David! Great pics!
    God bless your ministry...

    ReplyDelete