Saturday, May 9, 2009

Irapuato here I come.



This was my means of transportation from Matamoros to Irapuato. Just a 15 hour ride. The blessing was that because of the flu scare there were only six passengers. Got to stretch my legs. I also realized I'm not as young as I used to be.

I'm staying in a rented room. It has a bed, TV, clothes rack and a community bath. Thank God for the fan, its hot here!


The day I arrived, I ministered in a drug rehabilitation center and 20 young men accepted Christ.

In Queretaro, 3-4 thousands folks gathered in a plaza to pray for Mexico. It was a great experience, healing will come to Mexico.

1 comment:

  1. This makes me cry just to read it! What a tremendous spiritual RUSH you must be having!!! I remember those days, and long for them again, brother. Keep up the great work and we are praying for you! I know you have been blessed for I haven't seen any snout prints on your blog! (just kidding)

    ReplyDelete